Apr 5, 2016
The Hosts of the Unimaginary Friendcast tackle some heavy topics this week! David's gone out and acquired his very first Stalker. Nathan shares some of his favorite poems written by the recently late, great Jim Harrison, best know for penning the novella “Legends of the Fall.” We solve abortion, so you're welcome; and we round out this light-hearted episode by sharing our Top 5 TV Shows of All Time!!!!
Also, be sure to buy all of Jim Harrison's books at your favorite Book Retailer!
- How to Deal with a Stalker while Shopping at Target
- How to Not Hate Babies or Hate Baby Lovers
- The Nuances of Political Discussions on Social Media
- Poems about Rivers and Nature and Death and Zen
- How to (and how not to) make a Top 5 List
And so much more!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
The Unimaginary Friendcast is hosted by David Monster, Erin Marie Davis and Nathan Edmondson.
And find us on Facebook!