May 29, 2017
What hasn't been built on Slavery in the Good Ole' US of A!? This week we jump into a few fun, Memorial Day Facts! And David blows the lid off the Confederacy!
- Decoration Day's Humble Origins!
- Why the South Wouldn't Celebrate Memorial Day until after WWI!
- Are Rich People Perfumed?
- The White...
May 23, 2017
This week we blow the lid off of Artist Angst, Depression and Suicide. The world lost a great artist this week. Chris Cornell, we will miss you.
- Kurt Cobain, Anne Frank, Tolstoy and Van Gogh!
- The Cake Report!
- Why DID the Chicken Cross the Road!?
- The Poultry Holocaust!!
- Do Humans...
May 15, 2017
Greg Kashmanian, comedian and the host of the Dateless Loser Podcast, defends the Kardashians, with special guest Kim Whoredashian.
- Greg talks comedy in Los Angeles!
- Is Greg the Meryl Streep of Star Wars Fans?! You better believe it!!
- Armenian Men of Starbucks!
- Amy Schumer Steals Bits?!
May 8, 2017
- Why Soup is SO Good For You!
- The 'Bullshit' Cake Report!
- The Museum of Jurassic Technology!
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Erin Marie Betty Davis, Jr.!
And so much more!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
May 1, 2017
With a new Art Show 'R&D Part 2' on May 6th, Gus Harper, stopped by the Unimaginary Friendcast to share how he became 'the most prolific artist that ever lived (according to David)!' Be sure to check out our previous interview with Mr. Harper back in August and then head to his gallery to witness and purchase his new...