Mar 22, 2016
World Explorer Ryan Hatt drops by the Unimaginary Friendcast to share some Tips and Insights garnered after traveling the world and visiting 38 countries on less than $40 a day. Armed with only a carry-on sized backpack and the clothes on his back, Ryan realized that there would never be a 'perfect' moment to travel the world...so he just went for it! We were lucky enough to catch Ryan at the beginning of his second major excursion this time hitting Central and South America over the next 5 months!
Follow Ryan's adventures on Instagram at @ryanwhatt!!!!
- David Plugs a Church?! Sort of....
- How the Queer, Vegan and Straight Edge Communities aided Ryan's Travels
- The Beauty of the Butt Hose!!!
- Which Countries Have the Best Vegan Buffets!
- How to Pack your Backpack for Optimum Safety and Efficiency!
- How the Alcohol Industry Exploits Shame in the LGBTQ Communities...Boo!
- Endless Budget Travel Tips! So Many Travel Tips!!!
And so much more!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
The Unimaginary Friendcast is hosted by David Monster, Erin Marie Davis and Nathan Edmondson.
And find us on Facebook!