Mar 1, 2016
Paul Davis Jones joins the Unimaginary Friendcast today for one of our most insightful episodes to date! A former Jesuit Priest turned University Professor turned Published Author, Paul is also a Self-Taught Painter who sees his life as a series of re-inventions! Paul graciously joined us on his 76th birthday all the way from Philadelphia to drop some well-earned wisdom on the Friendcast!
- Where to go if you want to be surrounded by men!
- Religion vs. Spirituality
- Homosexuality Over the Last 7 Decades
- The cause of ALL the troubles of the world
- An alternative interpretation of Jihad
- Online dating
- Loneliness vs Being Alone
- Is there Hope for the Future?!
And much more!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
The Unimaginary Friendcast is hosted by David Monster, Erin Marie Davis and Nathan Edmondson.
And find us on Facebook!