Oct 24, 2017
New York-based playwright, actor and director Nathan Wright joins this week's episode of the Unimaginary Friendcast sharing his experience as a gay man growing up in the Mormon Church and his career as an award-winning playwright.
- Winning the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- Moving from Minnesota to Utah!
- Coming Out in the Mormon Church!
- When Brigham Young University asks you to leave!?
- How Nathan is Taking Over Broadway!
And so Much More!
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the most downloaded podcast in the world! The Unimaginary Friendcast!
The Unimaginary Friendcast is hosted by David Monster, Erin Marie Bette Davis Jr. and Nathan Edmondson.
And find us on Facebook!